HOW TO START BEEKEEPING IN NIGERIA Jun 5, 2015 11:27:48 GMT 1
Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jun 5, 2015 11:27:48 GMT 1
“HOW TO START BEEKEEPING EVEN IF YOU’RE AN ABSOLUTE BEGINNER!”
Dear Beekeeping Enthusiast,
There’s just something about honey bee. Something that makes it unique. Maybe it’s the fact it’s an insect that produces a food product that enjoyed by million of human beings on yearly basis.(400 million pounds are consumed every year in the United States of America alone).
Maybe it’s the wonder that an insect-honey bee can produce something that`s so sweet and tasty. Whatever it is you and I know that honey is an extra special food.
May be that’s why there are as many as 200,000 beekeepers in the
United States most of whom are hobbyists.
And that’s probably why you are here on this page…wising you, too could join the crowd and start beekeeping, thereby making money.
Many People Don’t know Where to Start!
You may have dreamt in your head about your own honey bee colony. But you may have had questions and problems pop into your mind just as quickly.
It can be a little overwhelming and discouraging!
“If only there was a one-on-one practical training on Beekeeping that would teach me all I need to know to get started with beekeeping”
You might be wishing.
I have good news for you: THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES is now out to do just that for you.
Even if you don’t know anything about beekeeping you will get access to all the basics of beekeeping that you need to know through THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES.
You will be taken from knowing next to nothing about beekeeping in Nigeria to enjoying your first harvest of honey!
The one-on-one training will cover:
· How to start Beekeeping in Nigeria
· The best time of the year to start beekeeping in Nigeria
· Where to keep bees?
· What swarming is and why bees are so peaceable during it.
· How to remove bees from a frame to put them in their new home.
· Using a smoker to make your bees completely calm.
· What direction should your hive face?
· Who should keep bees?
· What kind of hive should you use for your bees?
· The best trees, plants and flowers for bees to produce as much and as best honey as possible.
· The two simple & easy things you can buy to be safe from bee stings.
· How many hives you should start with?
· Where not to stand when walking around a hive
· How to safely handle bees?
· How to tell and what to do if your queen bee dies?
· The best places to store your harvested honey
· How to easily drive away ants and other enemies from your hives
· A small inexpensive tool you’ll want around for beekeeping
· What kind of clothes Not to wear when around a hive
· Keeping a see-through ‘’observation ‘’ hive
· How to divide a colony of bees
· How to remove honey from a hive and money more.
In addition to the above, you will be given a comprehensive manual on Commercial Beekeeping of 97 pages with the following contents:
1. Introduction to Beekeeping
2. What Beekeeping is and what it’s not?
3. Reason for developing Beekeeping
4. Integration of Beekeeping into other farming activities
5. Beekeeping as an educational activity
6. Beekeeping as a cooperative venture
7. Different type of bees
8. Climatic conditions and Beekeeping
9. Honey Bee Life Cycle
10. Management in Beekeeping
11. The Bee Space: The basis for Beekeeping
12. Types of Hives used in Beekeeping
13. Factors to be considered before venturing into Beekeeping
14. Getting started- The Hives
15. The Apiary
16. Further Management Practices in Beekeeping
17. Beekeeping Equipment & Inputs
18. Problem Facing Beekeeping
19. Bees` Diseases, Pest & Their Insecticides and so much more!
FURTHER MERITS OF BEEKEEPING IN NIGERIA
1. Beekeeping is a hobby that you can easily turn into a side-business no matter where you live. Keeping bees requires a relatively small monetary investment to get started and can turn a profit within a few short years. There are many non-monetary benefits to keeping bees like better garden yields, fresh honey, and a feeling of self-sufficiency. Believe it or not, beekeeping is very relaxing.
2. Small farmers usually consider honey a cash crop instead of a product for home consumption. Honey has a high cash value relative to its weight and bulk. Properly stored, it is essentially a non-perishable product. It is economical and easy to transport. These characteristics make honey an attractive crop for small-scale and often isolated producers.
3. Beekeeping is like any other business in which you have to invest for you to expect returns. But it is different from most other investments particularly in the agricultural sector in the sense that before you start most of these other businesses, you need to put some basic things in place. For instance, before you go into poultry production, you would need to provide space and build a house for your chicken and provide feed for them. You would probably need the services of a veterinary doctor and so many other in-puts and thereby incur high running cost. Then you have to consider how to dispose of the waste generated.
4. Beekeeping as an activity offers great potential for development in almost all African countries.
5. It is easy and cheap to start, it can provide valuable food/medicine for the family and honey and beeswax are important cash crops with ready local and international markets.
6. Beekeeping requires little land and therefore is an ideal activity for small scale resourceful-poor farmers.
7. Beekeeping also enhances the environment and increases crop yields through pollination.
8. Beekeeping gives local people an economic incentive for the retention of natural habitats such as forests and therefore is an ideal activity in any forest conservation programme.
In this mission i.e. empowering you to build your desired wealth with peace of mind; many are sincerely called, but believe me or not, only few are chosen. Why only few? That is the power of destiny working. The mystery is only known to our creator – Almighty God.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE FEW?
THEN READ AND ACT ON THIS:
In striving to live up to our name THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES wanting you to be a prosperous and wealthy Nigerian, which I believe should be one of your goal in life.
Our organization has spent huge money, time and efforts to acquire valuable information through attending seminars, conferences, surfing the Internet and researches on how to successfully keep bees to produce honey and many other products from beekeeping. All necessary, comprehensive and step by step guide on how to embark on the business and make huge financial success from it as we are currently enjoying; are contained in the well researched one on one training on "COMMERCIAL BEEKEEPING".
BUT HOW MUCH DOES THIS TRAINING COST?
You may be wondering by now, I will tell you, I won't keep you in suspense revealing the prices.
But first, let me ask you ! How much can you afford to give for this type of precious and valuable information, which are outlined below:
N50,000? N100,000? N150,000 or more.
Well, that is good, entrepreneurs have paid far more than that learning know how of a lucrative venture in the hard way.
But since our aim is to encourage and empower you to claim your destined share of wealth doing legitimate business. We are charging you a token fee of N35,000 (Thirty Five Thousand Naira only) covering - Practical Training, Bee Farm Visit & Comprehensive Manual on Commoercial Beekeeping.
You must hurry before the price changes, as it is sure to do. Nothing is as permanent as change. You know.
Date: Thursday, 28th November, 2019.
Time: 10.00 am prompt.
Venue: THE THY AGRO ALLIED ENTERPRISES,
Sango Ota, Ogun State.
Tel: 08023050835, 07033632285.
Make payment at the Bank at least 3 days ahead & come on the training day with your teller.
Please, when you pay by online transfer, send us sms/e-mail payment notification.
CAN`T ATTEND & WANT TO GET THE UNIQUE MANUAL ON COMMERCIAL BEEKEEPING,SEE DETAIL BELOW:
To get your own copy of the unique manual take the following steps:
1. Visit any branch of FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC and pay the sum of N12,500 (Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira) into THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES a/c 3051209088.
2. Send us an e-mail titled 'PAYMENT NOTIFICATION` containing the following:
i. Your Office Postal Address.
ii. Telephone Number.
iii. Date of receiving our report.
iv. Date of making payment and the amount paid.
v. Title of the information product ordered for.
The unique manual with other bonuses would then be dispatched to you immediately your payment is received.
Dear entrepreneur friend, it is my sincere hope that you would not let this golden opportunity pass you by. Poverty won't be your portion by the grace of Almighty God (Amen).
I am dutifully standing by to receive your payment notification.
Your copy of the unique manual and the bonuses are already packaged waiting to be delivered to you.
The Managing Director,
THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES.
If you reside in Lagos State or Ogun State and/or their metropolis and you wish to visit our prosperous office personally to pay cash and collect the package; you are privilege and sincerely welcome.
THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES,
4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop,
Tel: 07033632285 ask of
We can help you with constrction of your Bee Hives and making of all other Beekeeping Equipment.
We can sublet space for you to start your Beekeeping Business on our farm.
Act Now! Nothing happen without action. Do not procrastinate; make hay while the sun shines.
Being Smart Is Getting Into New Thing Early.
Copyright ©2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.